The global E-commerce industry saw an impressive growth in 2016 with goods and services worth over US$2 trillion bought by shoppers via desktops, tablets, and smartphones. It is starting to take over a considerable share of the traditional retail industry, and those same retailers are now urgently implementing large E-commerce distribution networks, parallel to their existing traditional physical stores model. Luxury brand owners now do the same with creative E-commerce distribution channels that do not compete with their existing luxury boutique model and that respect luxury brands top-end image positioning.
The E-commerce industry is the successor of the traditional mail-order industry, but with a catalog based on the support of the Internet and with an aggressive Internet marketing. Most traditional mail-order players are actually now large E-commerce actors. But the largest E-commerce actors are new companies of the Internet era such as Amazon, eBay, Alibaba, Rakuten, JD.com, Groupon, and ASOS.com. E-commerce also brings a revolution in the retail and distribution industry: the access to global distribution for many start ups and SMEs alike; at a very low entry point.
In the traditional distribution world, one would take 5 to 20 years to deploy in a market with good distributors. Nowadays, thanks to E-commerce, this can be done within a few months only. One just needs to own its product, and to excel at Internet marketing in the targeted market(s). That also means that the physical part of the distribution, the so-called products supply chain, needs to be implemented within those few months only, and does not have anymore those 5 to 20 years to be setup. This is where SLI offers you E-commerce fulfillment.
SLI range of E-commerce fulfillment services includes:
- International freight
- Logistics solutions
- Customer service
- Customs clearance
- Customs compliance
- Risk mitigation
- KPI management
- Cash on delivery services (COD)
- Courier management services
- Kitting of product with documents & marketing material of your choice (kit)
- Labeling according to your instructions for special countries, for special products, for special promotion
- Warehousing security & insurance
- Flexible pricing methodologies available upon request
- B to B and B to C E-commerce fulfillment
- Receiving your products from your suppliers by container, pallet, master carton, inner carton
- Informing our web-based IT system of receivings
- Storing your products in our warehouses
- Receiving your instructions of delivering to client
- Picking & packing by master carton, inner carton, or ordered piece(s)
- Drop shipping/ delivering to client
- Alerting client of delivery
- Giving client choice of delivery of pick-up at a choice of collection points
- Informing tracking & tracing
- Receiving returns when necessary in collection points or by pick up
SLI team of experts is here to make your life easier. We allow you to focus on the part of the business you master: the product and the selling. We take care of all the physical handling of the product. We can transport and receive the products from your suppliers, store your products in our warehouse(s), and drop-ship their ordered product to your customers. SLI is a supply chain solutions provider focused on Greater China with a global network. We specialize in international freight, logistics solutions, and E-commerce fulfillment. From Greater China, we take care of your E-commerce fulfillment to Greater China domestic market, to Asia, and to the world at large.